30 Things To Do Before I Turn 30! | Fashionable, Fit, & Fabulous: 30 Things To Do Before I Turn 30!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

30 Things To Do Before I Turn 30!




Earlier this month, I celebrated my 29th birthday!  It was pretty special, my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Orlando.  We spent some time at Disney (our home away from home), I got to see my parents, and we got to watch Florida State's first game of the season against Ole Miss.




I've been to Disney more times than I can count, but this was the first birthday I've spent there.  They definitely make you feel extra special!  I got to have lunch with the Princesses (they even signed a birthday card for me!) and dinner with Winnie the Pooh.  



Even though I had a great birthday, I can't help but think that I am really close to turning 30 years old.  Scary!  I really want to get the most out of the last year in my 20's and make sure it's full of exciting experiences.  I decided to put together a list of 30 items to complete before my 30th birthday.  Some are new experiences, some are things I've done before, and some are things that HAVE to be done. I've tried to cover a wide range of tasks and really focus on bettering myself.  So, here's the list:

1. Have new lifestyle photos taken professionally.
2. Read 30 Personal Development books.
3. Travel to a new country.
4. Take Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour.
5. Get a new hairstyle. (September 20, 2016)
6. Paint a canvas or piece of pottery.
7. Recreate my blog's website.
8. Design a blog logo.
9. Start my Youtube channel.
10. Create my morning routine.
11. Swim with dolphins.
12. Take a beach vacation.
13. Attend a concert.
14. Treat myself to a day at the spa.
15. Start a collection.
16. Find out more about my heritage.
17. Buy fresh flowers for myself once a month.

September

October


December

18. Meet Shaun T. (Charlotte, NC January 14, 2017)
19. Stomp grapes at a vineyard.
20. $1 million in real estate.
21. Get engaged. (December 11, 2016)

22. Become a Shakeology 365er and get my shaker cup and golden scoop.
23. Watch an FSU football practice. (October 25, 2016)
24. Be able to do a forearm stand.
25. Write a letter to my mom and dad telling them how much I appreciate them.
26. Fly in a helicopter.
27. Pass my post-licensing exam for real estate.
28. Create a Disney photo album for all of our best pictures over the years (and for the future).
29. Inspire someone to change their life.
30. Swim in a natural spring.

I will be updating this list throughout the year and plan to cross them all off!  Have you done a 30 Before 30 list before (or a bucket list before any birthday)?  I would love to see what you put on YOUR list!

xoxo, Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment