FSU's 1st Home Game! | Fashionable, Fit, & Fabulous: FSU's 1st Home Game!

Friday, September 5, 2014

FSU's 1st Home Game!

Tomorrow is FSU's first home game of the season! I am SO excited!

This is the first time in years that I have all-day on Saturday off from work without having to put in extra hours, switch shifts with someone, or rush to the game late.

Last season was so incredible for the Seminoles and I can't wait to see what they can do this year!

Who are you going to be cheering for this weekend?

#fsu #seminoles #gonoles #tallahassee #ihearttally #doak #collegefootball #homegame #tailgate #dallastodallas #nationalchamps

Florida State University Football Tallahassee Seminoles www.shannongillilan.blogspot.com

xoxo Shannon

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm a Noles girl right?! Will be cheering them on from Wisconsin. Have so much fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! Are you planning to come down for any games?

      Delete